my dear friends

Thursday, March 12, 2009

wat a day....

Nervous... nervous.. gan jiong...gan jiong...

tat's the only feeling i can feel from the moment i opened my eyes this morning.

y? bcuz of spm result.

what results i hope for? at least 9As. bcuz my forecast was 7A1s 2A2s.

but the feeling went off when i reached CHS this morning.
__________________________________________________

---0835 ---
reached chs. went to KANNA wif friends for our 1stmamak of the day.

---0905---
went to Sports centre for some playing. play wat? of course bball. after 20 mins, yinwen reached. haha. I continue my playing wif frens until around 10am when liyen came. Den we went to KLCC to buy mpo ticket. haha. and of course its quite fun 'body guard' 2 ladies to KLCC. Sumore yinwen tried to buy a pair of shoe at Vincci. But too bad, she cant get a satisfied pair there. ;)

---1215---
Tiba CHS! nervous feeling comes again.... feeling more and more nervous when i saw the crowd in the hall.
After getting my results, i felt...disappointed... haiz. y? cuz... only 9 As. my BM ,BC and GCE get B3. Im so so disappointed tat time. Y? y? y like this? but im glad tat other subjects i get all A1s =) well, no point to regret now. work hard and enjoy our life! haha..anyway, congratz to those who get satisfied result. To those who are disappointed, dun worry. ntg more important than enjoy your life. choose and work hard for yr future. then everything will be fine!

---1430---
reach MV. whee.... MC D again. This time i 'da pao' coke lagi. haha.. dun waste my RM6.25 =) Looking forward to go out wif u guys tmr! =D

---1655---
Fun time starts! This is how I use my night 'wisely' =D :
1.OUG pasar malam.
~ ate char kuey teow there. There really lots of food! I wan go there again nx time!
2. OUG basketball
~ wa seh.... fun! only 15 mins, but its enough to make me swt like hell....hell...hell...
3. Puchong basketball
~This time is the basketball court near my house. wahahah... 2nd basketball session!
4. Puchong mamak!
~ now, this time is the 2nd mamak of the day! walaoeee.. will I become fat if i continue this kind
of life style? ;) hmm. I Doubt. =D although its quite tiring. but its worth it. enjoy your life. dun too stresssss la guys =)Life goes on!

what more i can ask for? its toooooo nice for me.. This world isnt perfect and wonderful without:
basketball, neslo ice, MC D , cheese nun, roti planta, milo ice, magee goreng and last but not least..... My friends... =D college frens, band frens, S2 frens...

they are colouring my life with lots of beautiful colours =D

I love u guys!



0 comments:

Relax Music and Game