my dear friends

Sunday, March 29, 2009

L-O-V-E ?

“Do you love me/him/her?”

Ppl tend to ask or answer this question, always.

“Erm….”

"I think so…”

“I guess so…”

SO, is it a DO, or DON’T?


“Erm…”

“I thought i did….”

Or

“I think i do……”


“Erm…”

“or… maybe, A LOT Like IT…..”


A LOT Like… Like Love?


Ppl always think that they are in love, or they were in love,

But, most of the time they never realize that,

That kinda of feelings, might not be L-O-V-E,

Maybe,

JUST A LOT Like L-O-V-E.


That’s why, dun simply say, “I LOVE YOU.”

You will never know what will happen.


Responsibilities and Commitments à L-O-V-E.

Some ppl say that, L-O-V-E makes us blind, makes us look stupid.

But, if you are not willing to look stupid,

You will never fall in l-o-v-e.


Dun simply commit to someone,

Dun simply make promises,

The more you make, the more you will break.

And, the hardest and saddest thing is that…..

You are not only breaking the promises,

But you are breaking someone’s heart.


L-O-V-E doesn’t come itself,

Appreciate and cherish it, when you have it,

Or, when you are going to have it.


Even though ppl always say that, “ it’s never too late”,But,

“It will be too late, if you always think that, it’s never too LATE.”

0 comments:

Relax Music and Game