my dear friends

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Port dickson trip!

Here are some of the photos taken by my sony cybershot during PD trip i went this weekend. Its quite fun when going wif big bunch of family members , but definitely the sea water here is so dirty and u could only see yellow, muddy sea water..haiz.... Port dickson aa port dicksonnn....

well, wat makes the trip interesting for me is that, I'm the driver! Being able to drive to PD with over 110km/h, and in my dad's car, Perdana, it's definitely making the trip more fun for me =D

Avillion chalets!



welcome drinks.. haha..


me , my sister and my cute but very naughty cousin. =)




some of the sceneries... those are the water chalets that I stay during the trip =)




Avi Spa... here's the place where u can do yr spa, massage while facing the beautiful sea....




my lovely grandma.=)


my cousins (:


Me! feeling exhausted after swimming the whole day .. here's my bed with sleeping bag as my pillow =D haha..


Going to trip, enjoying holidays with family and friends are definitely very fun! I really hope tat I can go trip with my dear friends again... Someday...

Mid-term holiday ends... tmr going back to college... yes! fun college days come again... ciao.. (:

0 comments:

Relax Music and Game