my dear friends

Friday, March 6, 2009

walaoee.. fun fun!

College life is so fun laa! I wonder isit only me who feel the fun ? other college students in other college like very stress de wo. y har? hahha. well, today was a wonderful and nice day for me of cuz! cuz its friday ! haha.





Today me and my frens had our lunch at McD. RM6.25 for a set of meal. mmm.. delicious and very full! Im lovin' it! Den we went to Bukit Jalil golf resort ! we went for Swimming,basketball and badminton. and of cuz. Sauna! damn nice and fun!


ta-Daa! hee. paiseh. photo taken by my low quality HP camera



After tiring ourself, of cuz wun forget to fill our stomach wif food! its mamak time again! Nasi goreng, Neslo Ice, teh tarik, Cheese Nun, magee goreng tomyam! walaoeee... 正! XD cant describe how tasty it is! 5 ppl only cost us RM18.50! nice and 经济!





Im looking forward for every friday to go out wif friends.Unlimited fun for me every week!





mm.. Life is soooo wonderful! =D

0 comments:

Relax Music and Game