my dear friends

Saturday, February 14, 2009

what say you?

Have you ever do maths until your calculator become like this?







Try it ;)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is my first driving lesson on highway. first time to highway. So, the instructor let me drive from puchong to bangi. tats fun. a smooth journey.

Den after practicing all the 3 point turn, parking and slope. then practice 'on the road' part. the part is so challeging, narrow road, curve here curve there. ;) nice one. anyway, while practicing, my instructor fall asleep liao. haha. nt bad can drive alone.

On the way back to puchong, my instructor fall asleep again. (mayb valentine night too tired) Due to first time go to bangi, i duno the way back, so i just go straight all the way. den after my instructor woke up den only he say wrong way.hahaha. he also duno hw to go back. so have to find the way back ;) nice huh? hehe.

anyway, kancil sucks. i hate kancil. no power, no stability. the car 70km/h already shaked so much. haiz. and the most important.....

my driving test is on 24th of feb =D

ok, tats all for today. tmr morning mamak and basketball again!

0 comments:

Relax Music and Game