my dear friends

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My CNY

“ Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day….”


Why this CNY everyday also raining ar? Sumore rain in the evening everyday! Grr. Trouble me to walk home now a n d get my dinner outside! Stupid weather!



Anyway, another week has past! Woohoo. Its Friday again! Yesh! I love Friday. This Friday gonna have a gathering at feline house! So exited to be there. Now, my studies are so hectic. Everyday only calculation only. Further maths pure, Futher maths aplied, Maths applied, Maths pure.Alpha,beta,gamma,delta,asymptotes,graphs,probability. Sigh, damn tired of thinking and getting the answer thru the calculator. But im motivated to study bcuz I just get some reference books yesterday. The books are as thick as 600 pages. Whoa. Like reading dictionary. And also the fun part of everyday… playing basketball after school! Haha. So, I think I still can stand the pressure for now.



Thanks to sheashin for organizing the CNY gathering. Its fun. And I like his room, big and clean. Not messy at all ;) And also met up wif friends, especially S2-sians. So miss every1. Every1 looks different liao after few months graduate from CHS.looks more mature liao. I felt most happy to meet up wif ong ying wen. Haha. So long din see him liao. And also sarah sheah. Long time no see her. Hmm. Talk bout ying wen, hehe. I know sumthing about him that others dun know. Ngek ngek ngek. The S2 bai nian event is also a success. Going to friends house and inviting S2 ppl coming to my house to have light lunch and also having dinner at the prince café in SS2 tat night.wonderful day it was =)



Ok , tats all for today. Looking forward for Friday’s gathering. Seems like I have to wait in the Lab until the heavy rain stops. Haiz.

0 comments:

Relax Music and Game