my dear friends

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I sweat so much everyday. how bout other college students?

mm. another tiring day. but fun one.
the sun is so strong....so so strong...
shining up there like hell. make me nearly fainted.haha
2 bottles of 100 plus isnt enuf to 'cure' me after 2 hours of basketball.

today physics, tmr Further maths applied! wish me luck ;)

when in high school, did i so dedicated to go to band practice?obviously i dint. i miss high school life. now, i play basketball more dedicated compare to band practice. 1 day 2 times of basketball! morning once, afternoon again. woo. basketball is killing me man.

but,

i'm loving it. =)
----------------------------------------------------------

frankly speaking, i did miss her nowadays. stil cant fully forget her.2+ months has past.but i stil feel pain in my heart. sumwhr deeply inside. i wan to miss other ppl! i wan to love another person! i really want.... really want... want...

but................. when?

no1 noes. only time will tell.

So, now, go back study, tmr morning mamak wif friends, and hope those roti canai will give me some wisdom and those test answer will pop out in my mind! haha. roti roti, bless me! =D

0 comments:

Relax Music and Game