my dear friends

Friday, May 8, 2009

Finale chapter of my first sem...

As the week ends, it represents my mid year test has ended too... haha..

but,

I ended it with a 'ok-ok' exam only... haiz... wonder if I can score full As again... but i think shudn't be a problem for me to pass all the subjects and get my 2nd sem scholarship... hehe.. so, dun worry... looking forward for second semester! And... have more funsss.... =D

So, after my last paper today, I started to have fun immediately...My frens and I went to S.pyramid to have a movie - X-men... very nice movie indeed... very very cool.. =) After that, we went to 'Yuan' to have steamboat... as expected... eat until very full... hahaa...

anyway, looking forward for tmr nite dinner... and nx week bball! =D

0 comments:

Relax Music and Game