my dear friends

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Friday night at TGI Fridays!

This week, my study mood was:

上课就像一条虫,下课就像一条龙!
hahahaha... damn boring classes this week...
Anyway,

Last Friday, was a very special day for me. Haha.

wats so special?

Special, because was the first time I drove so far and so late without my parents with me. Yeah, I went to Sunway pyramid, had dinner at TGI Fridays with some friends for Hua Yin's farewell.

When I went to Sri Petaling to fetch liyen and my 'temporary new GF ' ( Zhini) , and then Kokhoe and Yin wen, I felt very happy to see them... very very miss them after so long dint meet this bunch of friends.... Their smile, their face, their familiar laughter... I believe they will always be my best friends.... Best, nice friends! =)

And also, This is the first time my I become my friends' driver! I also felt very proud and fun to fetch them home also! haha!! Before fetching them home, I felt quite nervous and worry bcause 4 friend's lives are in my hand. But, I made it! This prove that my driving skill isnt that bad at all! haha...

From that night, I understand Gathering is the best way for rebuilding our friendship and also give us the chance to take a rest from our studies.... So, I hope soon we can have one more.. eh, no... many many more gatheringsss! haha... alright, back to work , all the best dear college friends..=D

work Hard, But enjoy life!

0 comments:

Relax Music and Game